Model: Tucson SE
Car Type: 5D WAGON
Engine Type: Auto
Engine: 2.4L 4-cyl
MPG: 21 CTY / 27 HWY
Call for Pricing
- The Tucson Night special edition features RAYS® 19-inch alloy wheels with black finish, panoramic sunroof, plus gloss-black side mirror caps. Inside the cabin you’ll find aluminum-alloy sport pedals, a perforated-leather steering wheel plus front and rear LED maplights.
- Here’s some great news. Tucson won MotorWeek’s 2016 Drivers’ Choice Award for Best Small Utility. The critics said Tucson received top honors in its class for outstanding value. Keep reading and you’ll see why.
- Technology in your car is always better when it’s familiar and personal. Apple CarPlay™ support and Android Auto™ put the smartphone apps you prefer right on Tucson’s touchscreen. So you can get your information and entertainment via the interface that’s familiar to you while keeping your eyes ahead on the road and off of your phone. Access maps, navigation, contact lists, texts, calls, even your music library seamlessly and safely while driving using the car’s touchscreen or voice recognition.
- It’s just a more advanced way to go. The Tucson’s 7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission always makes the smoothest most efficient shift at the precise moment it’s needed. And Tucson is the only vehicle in its class to offer it. Who doesn’t have it, just look.
- This available feature scans for vehicles and pedestrians in your path. If a collision is imminent and the driver does not react, the system deploys. When a vehicle is detected, the system can even apply full brake-force stopping power from 5 to 50 mph. If a pedestrian is detected, full stopping power is automatically applied from 5 to 43 mph.
- Safety is so important. It’s why Tucson offers so many available advanced safety features. Take the available Lane Change Assist, it measures the closing speed of an approaching vehicle in the adjacent lane to determine if changing lanes is safe and if it’s not, gives the driver an audible and visual warning.
- We spend plenty of time on the road. Good thing Tucson’s interior offers premium touches everywhere you look. And to top it all off, Tucson offers several seating features to add to your comfort that others don’t, like available ventilated front seats and available heated rear seats. Plus, the standard cloth interior is covered with YES Essentials® stain- and odor-resistant fabric.
- With 10 years and 100,000 miles of coverage, America’s Best Warranty is just that. We couldn’t say it if it wasn’t true. The warranty is part of Hyundai Assurance which includes 24/7 Roadside Assistance and features towing, trip interruption, assistance and help for a flat tire, dead battery or if you run out of gas or lock yourself out of your car. So wherever you go, there’s a warranty that makes every Hyundai not just new but better.